items(0)

Total: 0

View Cart
    «See all threads (in Notices & News)
    Notices & News

VolumeRate Stop Operating Notice

• Alice666555 forum staff Monday, December 3, 2018 2:32 AM Reply
      Dear Loyal Customers,

We sincerely appreciate your great support in the past few year. Because of the enterprise transformation and upgrading, we will stop website operating. We promise we complete all your previous orders and your complaints in the following 2 months.

1) From Dec 1st, We will stop receiving new orders and focuns on processing the previous orders.
      2) For previous unshipped order, we will cancel and fully refund. For any problems, you can still open tickets to contact our customer service until Jan 1st
      3) Since Jan 1st, If you need support, Please send emails to our customer service email: [email protected]. Our customer service will continue help you with the order problems.

Here are some answers to questions that you may have regarding the your orders

Q: What about my previous orders in VolumeRate.com?
      A: The orders will be delivered to you as normal. You can check and track the order status in volumerate.com>> My account>> My orders to check your orders.

Q: What about my previous Store Credit?
      A: All previously unused Store Credit will refunded to you. You can check on VolumeRate.com account center.

Really sorry for all inconvenience caused you.

Best Regards,
      VolumeRate.com

Posts(389) | Reviews

post edited by Alice666555 on 3/12/2018 at 2:32 AM
    • mojsterb Sunday, December 9, 2018 3:40 PM Reply
      Hi,

will you make new website? Or what are your plans?
      Post(1) | Reviews

Last updated by mojsterb on 9/12/2018 at 3:40 PM
    « Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
    Notices & News
    Please note that Forum are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
    X