Charge single or two batteries at a time
Two separate charging channels - batteries can be mix-charged
Auto-off when batteries are fully charged
UltraFire Model: WF-139
100V/220V auto AC switch
- 3.6V/3.7V CR123A*, 18650, 14500, CR2*, 18500, 17670, 17500 rechargeable batteries
* a spacer is required to charge CR123A/CR2
* Note: the horizontal contacts (the ones on the sides) are disabled by Ultrafire for unspecified reasons. kikkoman reported that these disabled contacts can be re-activated by modding the charger (connecting a few soldering points): http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4606/dsc00081pi1.jpg. Upon re-activation these horizontal contacts can be used to charge CR123A batteries. You may still need to bend the contacts outward by a bit.
Output: 4.2V @ 450mA
- 1 to 2 hours for CR123A batteries
- 2 to 4 hours for 18650 batteries
Length: 5.31 "
Height: 2.36 "
Width: 1.18 "
Weight: 7.58 oz
Length: 13.5 cm
Height: 6.0 cm
Width: 3.0 cm
Weight: 215 gram
Why not write one?